How often does a friend call and say, “Can’t do happy hour. I have a cow in my living room.”? Not very often! I went over to see the 3-day old heifer, and ended up resurrecting 20 year old tube feeding skills, with the help of YouTube, and getting the sick little bugger some nourishment. Everyone in the room was terrified, but we did it anyway, resulting in a much perkier little calf with a chance.
- The Courage to Have the Conversation
- IGNITING COURAGE Podcast Episode 68: The Courage to Have the Conversation
- IGNITING COURAGE Podcast Episode 67: Grant Baldwin, courageous author, speaker and sharer of learning and confidence
- IGNITING COURAGE Podcast Episode 66: Chris Convissor, courageous warrior and defender of others.
- The Courage to NOT Pet the Service Dog