How often does a friend call and say, “Can’t do happy hour. I have a cow in my living room.”? Not very often! I went over to see the 3-day old heifer, and ended up resurrecting 20 year old tube feeding skills, with the help of YouTube, and getting the sick little bugger some nourishment. Everyone in the room was terrified, but we did it anyway, resulting in a much perkier little calf with a chance.
- IGNITING COURAGE Podcast Episode 54: The Courage to Not Prove How Smart You Are
- IGNITING COURAGE Podcast Episode 55: Jenn Cooper, courageous, energetic, healthy, successful, HAPPY!
- GET OVER IT! GET YOURS TODAY!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY IGNITING COURAGE Podcast!! Episode 52 Birthday and Book Launch
- IGNITING COURAGE Podcast Episode 51 Ashlea Walter, Courageous Contributor to the Solution